The DV-METEO atmospheric parameter sensor is an electronic addressable controller used as part of the DIVISION automation system that is connected to the DV-HEAD OMEGA central controller via the RS485 interface. The DV-METEO controller allows you to receive measurements of temperature, air humidity, as well as atmospheric pressure outdoors or indoors.
To test and assign an address to the DV-METEO controller, connect it to a personal computer using a USB/RS485 interface converter and run the DIVISION CONTROLLERS program.
Main technical characteristics:
– number of measurement points: 3;
– number of controllers on one RS485 port – no more than 32;
– pressure sensor type: MPXA 4115A;
– type humidity sensor: HIH-4010;
– thermometer – digital, type: DS1820;
– overall dimensions (WxDxH), mm: 25x62x25
Typical schemes for switching on the controller are given in the Operation Manual and in the Constructor section